As we near the end of 2013, Latino Rebels asked its community: who would you nominate for the 2013 #NoMames award? We got the tweets and the comments, and now we are sharing our top six nominees. Here they are:
A little bit about each one:
- Jason Richwine and his “proof” that Hispanics have a lower IQ, hence we should not be passing immigration reform.
- Many in our community think that the “Deporter-in-Chief” still has some explaining to do.
- Not to be outdone, Speaker John Boehner stays clueless about immigration reform
- 2013 was also about La Familia Cruz.
- And what about Texas GOP leader and Cuban American Sara Legvold, defender of apartheid and white supremacy?
- Finally, there is Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto. Enough said.