While you all anxiously wait for the 20th episode of REBEL REPORT (a Flama series with Latino Rebels as executive producers), here are 19 things you need to know about the show, which has gotten close to 350,000 total views on Facebook and YouTube (349,814 to be exact) as well as one very active #RebelReport hashtag:
1. We premiered on November 2, 2014. Look how young R.J. Aguiar was.
2. We also added a YouTube channel on January 17, 2015. Look how old R.J. is now.
3. This is our most popular video so far, because you know… Disney.
4. We broke it down about the “Drug War.”
5. We even talked about sports. (No one seemed to care about this one… so no more sports.)
6. Once, R.J. did our very first Racism Roundup. With a beard.
These offensive ads take racism to another level.
Posted by Flama on Sunday, December 7, 2014
7. We also did a Christmas special!
The war on Christmas.
Posted by Flama on Sunday, December 14, 2014
8. And a New Year’s show!
WATCH: Enough with the hate speech.
Posted by Flama on Sunday, January 11, 2015
9. We made fun of CNN. That was easy.
10. We made fun of Ted Cruz. That was way too easy.
11. And yeah, Sean Penndejo too.
12. Oh, Republicans.
13. We weighed in on Pointergate.
14. And racist frats.
15. Don’t forget Michelle Rodriguez!
16. At one point, R.J. even wore a tuxedo.
17. We blamed measles on white people.
18. And no, Starbucks, we do NOT want to have a convo on race.
19. Finally, we even asked the important question: How “gay” is gay marriage?
Stay tuned for Episode 20!
Meanwhile, give Flama a Facebook like so you can be one of the first to know when that episode “drops,” as they say in the show biz world.