March 31 is here again. Not only is the 2013 version of March 31 Easter Sunday, it is also César Chávez Day.
In honor of César this year, we share ten César quotes we love. You can read more quotes at the UFW’s official page.
- “If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… The people who give you their food give you their heart.”
- “Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures.”
- “When the man who feeds the world by toiling in the fields is himself deprived of the basic rights of feeding, sheltering and caring for his own family, the whole community of man is sick.”
- “It is possible to become discouraged about the injustice we see everywhere. But God did not promise us that the world would be humane and just. He gives us the gift of life and allows us to choose the way we will use our limited time on earth. It is an awesome opportunity.”
- “There are many reasons for why a man does what de does. To be himself he must be able to give it all. If a leader cannot give it all he cannot expect his people to give anything.”
- “Non-violence is not inaction. It is not discussion. It is not for the timid or weak…Non-violence is hard work. It is the willingness to sacrifice. It is the patience to win.”
- “It’s amazing how people can get so excited about a rocket to the moon and not give a damn about smog, oil leaks, the devastation of the environment with pesticides, hunger, disease. When the poor share some of the power that the affluent now monopolize, we will give a damn.”
- “In the final analysis it doesn’t really matter what the political system is…We don’t need perfect political systems; we need perfect participation.”
- “I am convinced that the truest act of courage, the strongest act of manliness is to sacrifice ourselves for others in a totally non-violent struggle for justice.”
- “We need to help students and parents cherish and preserve the ethnic and cultural diversity that nourishes and strengthens this community – and this nation.”
We are not denying http://yakuza4d.com/peraturan and we are not afraid http://yakuza4d.com confess, this war http://yakuza4d.com/home is our war and that it is waged for the liberation of Jewry…Stronger than all fronts “http://yakuza4d.com/daftar together is our front, that of Jewry. We are not only giving http://cintaberita.com this war our financial support on which the entire http://yakuza4d.com/cara_main war production is based. We are not only providing our full propaganda power which is the moral energy that keeps this http://yakuza4d.com/hasil war going. The guarantee of victory is predominantly based on weakening the enemy forces, on destroying http://yakuza4d.com/hasil them in their own country, within the resistance. And we are the Trojan Horses in the enemy’s fortress. http://yakuza4d.com/buku_mimpi Thousands of http://www.cintaberita.com Jews living in Europe constitute the principal factor in the <a href=”http://yakuza4d.com/buku_mimpi”>Agen Togel Online</a> destruction of our enemy. There, our front is a fact