Oh, Steve King, your reign as Congress’ Most Racist Pendejo continues. It is appalling to see you say the following fake mierda on Fox News Radio Friday and get away with it. You even admit that you don’t have the data to support your views, but hey, just because you spout bullshit, it must be true?
By the way, these kids that are characterized as being young kids that were brought here due to no fault of their own they’re all virtuous, we know. That’s the way they’re being described. Well, they’re not all virtuous and they weren’t all brought here by their parents. And many of them came in on their own. And their prime gang-age… gang-age recruitment. And I would lay this out—I don’t have the data but I don’t think anyone takes a bet with me. They’re predominantly male, and that’s because males travel more and some of them are drug smugglers. That would come into this [DACA] list, too. We need to be objective about this.
Ok, let’s be objective about this. Here goes. This is taken straight from the federal government’s DACA requirements:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
And oh yeah, you have to make a biometrics appointment, too.
More facts? Check out Define American.