So, 2020 has been a year, and we still have six months left to go.
As a small digital and audio journalism team that is part of Futuro Media and has been working nonstop it seems for a while now, we have decided as a team to take a moment and slow it down a bit for our own self-care and long-term prospects. With that in mind, we just wanted to take a minute and let you know how our next few summer weeks will be like in terms of our coverage and what to expect. Here goes:
- We won’t be publishing any stories or be active on social media on June 27 and June 28. We are starting to like our weekends.
- Next week, our team will be a bit short-staffed due to vacation schedules and a national holiday. We plan to publish at least four stories a day on June 29, June 30, July 1, and July 2. We might do more, but we won’t publish less than four stories. We will be active on our social media channels during those days.
- We won’t be publishing stories or be active on social media on July 3, July 4, and 5. This weekend thing is starting to get important.
- Our friends at the Latino Media Collective will guest host the June 28 and July 5 episodes of Latino Rebels Radio.
- We will be back more full-steam on July 6 and maybe look into taking some weekends off in July.
- Near the end of August, when Futuro Media closes the week before Labor Day (what a nice way to end the summer), we will get into summer mode again and publish less.
Thank you to everyone who continues to support the work we do. This weekend might be a good time to catch up on our Latino Rebels Radio LIVE shows.
Enjoy your weekend and take the time for some needed self-care.